Monday, April 23, 2012

Hola Blog world!!!  Sooo busy this weekend (and I mean doing laundry while cooking a 5-course meal and writing a final thesis kinda busy).

But I made it. :)

I've been on a bit of a sewing rampage lately.  Finished McCalls 6530.  Not sooooooo enthused with the results but everyone likes it so I'll wear it at least twice before putting it into the "fail" bin to rescrap (pictures coming soon...I promise)!


In other sewing news....

My McCall's tank dress is 92% done.  Why 92% you ask?  Well my thread decided to end things before I was through. Empty spool right in mid binding...

So I reupped...
 I should be able to knock this bad boy out tonight (sleeveless knit dress)!

McCalls 6355


Knocked out a floral maxi also...now to figure out how to take pictures of everything by myself...(mind boggling).

No comments:

Post a Comment