Saturday, July 28, 2012

I'm a slacker...

Firstly, let me apologize for my complete slackness.  I'm leaving for Barbados on Tuesday and while I started around 7 items of clothing to create my ultimate island getaway look, the only thing that was actually made in completion is my debt to Macys....hmph!
 
Three more days until the end of the BIG FAT SUMMER CHALLENGE and I have 3 more items to check off my list...both pushed me out of my box but will probably get worn to DEF for the rest of the summer.  :)  Pictures and posts to follow soon (I promise! Amazon honor...)



For now...
Here's a little arts& crafts I have going on...the middle three were made by moi...  The two beaded ones were simple enough...tutorial for the boxed bracelet (I KNOW you remember that pattern from our youth...grown up lanyard playtime--Big girls use leather :)).

Tutorial HERE.

TWO OUTSIDE BRACELETS: ASHLEY STEWART & LANE BRYANT; THREE INSIDE BRACELETS DIY


xoxo
Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment