Thursday, May 17, 2012

hhhh....camera needs

Friends...I've mentioned it before but I have GREAT friends and family.  They support me in all of my 9,000 endeavors.  HOWEVER I HATE imposing on them for Amazon creation picture time. 

HARD REALITY: It's time to buy a camera y'all. For REAL for real.  I mean, how many times can I say "can we take it over?" before someone tries to use the camera to photograph my internal organs?  I don't dislike cameras, I'd just rather spend my money on other things: handbags, fabric, credit card bills, handbags...you know?  But since I'm starting to take this sewing thing seriously, I figure I might as well buck up and do the right thing so a camera shopping we shall go.

Alas, one of my handy dandy co-worker buddies suggested the following:

Canon- PowerShot ELPH 300 HS 12.1- Megapixel Digital Camera


OR

Canon- PowerShot ELPH 520 HS 10.1- Megapixel Digital Camera

I love the red one...but umm...mainly because it's red.  I know NOTHING about all the other stuff...just need it to point, shoot, have a timer and come out pretty.  Is that too much to ask?

I'll be making the purchase on Monday so Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment