Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Things to do...

My things to do list is getting RIDONKULOUS!  Currently working on two tops (first time using strict polyester for one--kind of ewww---and silk cotton for the other--a first).  Can someone riddle me this though...who the **bleep bleep** told Vogue/McCalls/Butterick to have a super sale RIGHT NOW???  Seven items added to my summer TTD list...SEVEN!!!

But how could I resist?

VOGUE V1308
McCALLS 6559
McCALLS 6558
McCALLS 6552
VOGUE V8815
VOGUE V8814

VOGUE V8814





VOGUE V8805

Do you see my dilemma?? le sigh.

Thankfully vacation is right around the corner (Saturday to be exact).  All thoughts of sewing will be out that plane window until I return (hopefully Trini tanned--ha ha--- and ready to rock and roll on my machine--poor thing needs a vacation too).

p.s. methinks I need to add some separates to my sewing repertoire. smh

-Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment